The Truth Behind the
Venture Capital Industry
SORRY, EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Meet some of Denver's top VCs and learn about the inside story.
- How a Venture Fund works - there are nuts and bolts that you probably don't know, but should.
- VCs pitch to investors too - raising a VC fund
- Sourcing and investing in deals - how VCs choose investments
- What do VCs look for in the companies they invest in?
- Harvesting the capital back out of the deal - the companies must be sold or liquidated, no exceptions
Stephanie McCoy - Wazee Street Capital
Dave Odom - Arsenal Venture Partners
Stephanie Spong - Moksa Ventures
Frank Mendicino III - Access Venture Partners
The truth behind the venture capital industry might surprise you. After this evening, you will never look at your Venture Capitalist the same way again.
||IMA 1705 17th Street Suite 100 Denver
||Tuesday,June 10, 5:30-8:00 pm
||Networking Happy Hour
||Inside VC Industry Presentation
||Four great pitches from companies ready to raise angel/VC capital.
Please pre-register if possible.
$10 surcharge on door registrations.
Event Hosts: IMA Inc., a retail insurance broker, is a
subsidiary of The IMA Financial Group, Inc., a diversified
financial services company. Consistently ranked amongst the top 20 independently owned brokers in the United States, IMA offers
a full range of risk management related products with offices
in Dallas, Denver, Kansas City, Topeka and Wichita.