Rockies Venture Club


Want to learn more? Please visit our main website:
www.rockiesventureclub.org

Rockies Venture Club Registration Site

RVC Investor Only Open House Featuring MyRounding

  • Monday, April 06, 2015
  • 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
  • 1526 Blake St. Denver, CO. 80202
  • 19

Registration

  • This event is for accredited investors only. Thanks!

Registration is closed
You are invited to join MyRounding Solutions and RVC at this investor only open house

Monday, April 6th, 2015
1:00 - 2:00 PM

1526 Blake St.
Denver, CO. 80202

RVC Open Houses often feature an up and coming company and this time we're proud to present MyRounding. This is a chance to get an update on the exciting progress that they have made in the first quarter of the year as they look to close their funding round.

This is the chance to meet other Colorado investors in a relaxed social setting.  Please be our guests and get to know your peers.

Lunch will be served


 A patient spends less than 2% of their stay with their doctor. The other 98% is spent interacting with nurses, staff, administrators. Most hospitals leaders have no visibility to the issues that arise during the patient stay. My Rounding provides a mobile, real-time issue capture system that scales across departments, hospitals and systems. In addition, the financial incentives via the ACA for high-performers has accelerated adoption of our product.

We Look forward to seeing you there!

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software