FREE TO RVC ACTIVE INVESTOR MEMBERS
Thursday, August 6 | 9 am - 5 pm
Angel Investing 201
Intermediate Course on Angel Investing
How does someone learn how to be a successful Angel Investor?
Participate in the RVC Angel Accelerator and learn how to be a smart Angel. New Angels who don’t take this workshop often spend years and $250,000 or more learning how to do Angel investing. Receive a great return on investment, avoid taxation, learn about leading-edge innovation and meet interesting people!
The Angel Accelerator Full Day Bootcamp helps Angel Investors learn with a combination of hands-on exercises, experienced angel investor mentors, and solid content + tools that you'll need for successful Angel Investing. Angel 101 is useful to have taken before this class, but it is not a prerequisite; this series does not necessarily need to be taken in order.
Topics Covered Include:
- How to Analyze a Proforma Financial Statement and determine whether it is "believable" or not
- Capitalization tables demystified: how to understand them and work out waterfall distributions
- Finance Strategy: find out if you're going to get diluted out of a profit, or if future raises will give you a smaller piece of a bigger pie and great returns.
- Term Sheets and Negotiation: how are Angel Deals negotiated? What are the key terms? What are the benefits of equity vs. convertible debt, or even SAFEs?
- Lead Investors: what are the key functions that the Lead Investor plays and what do you have to know before you jump into this role?
- Board of Directors Angel Responsibilities: how lead investors guide successful angel investments and enhance angel returns through post-investment management
This is a full-day workshop, and you'll be engaged in interesting content and hands-on learning the whole time!
Registrants receive the full day workshop, a tool-kit full of angel investing resources.
For your best deal, you should consider ACTIVE INVESTOR MEMBERSHIP in Rockies Venture Club, Colorado's leading angel network. That gets you a FREE pass to this workshop, as well as the Angel 501, practicum, and other workshops offered every month. Active Investor membership also gets you free access to the other 140+ events we do every year including the Angel Capital Summit, Colorado Capital Conference Angel Forums and investor-only events.
Active Angel Investor members attend free!
Become a member - Click Here and Save!